Education for your child at Ekids
Admission to Ekids is on a rolling, ongoing basis beginning each January for the following school year. While most families complete registration during the end of the year, we continue to keep our programs open as long as space is available.
admissions team looks forward to learning about you and your family.
Ekids Child Developments Center is a welcoming community that offers a continuous education from age 3 through 12 years. We seek to admit students from a variety of backgrounds and families who will add richness and diversity to our community.
Registration process will require the following documentations:-
Mode of Payment
All payment must be paid on or before the specified due dates either:-
- By CASH
- By Cheque Cheque must be crossed and made payable to “EKIDS CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTRE SDN BHD“. Please write the child’s name and purpose of payment on the back of the cheque. Please also include an appropriate bank commission for outstation cheque.
- By Direct Bank Transfer To Current Account No.: 3122764919 with Public Bank Berhad (PBB), Kepong Baru Branch or Current Account No.: 37630001928 with United Overseas Bank (UOB), Bandar Menjalara Branch. Kindly fax a copy of the bank-in slip along with the child’s name and purpose of payment to Fax No. 03-62751335 for updating of record.
- By CREDIT CARD or DEBIT CARD
Terms & Conditions for Registration
- You shall send your child to the Centre not earlier than 8:00 am in the morning and he/she must be picked up within 15 minutes after dismissal at 11:45 am , 12 noon or 12:30 pm respectively for 3, 4 and, 5 & 6 years old.
- You shall inform the Centre whenever your child is unable to attend class.
- You shall pick up your child promptly once you are informed that your child is sick or injured due to an accident.
- If you are unable to be reached and immediate medical attention is required, the Centre shall sought medical attention from a local doctor. The Centre will not be responsible for any medical fees or other cost incurred due to these emergencies.
- You shall ensure that the monthly fees and term fees are promptly paid by 5th of the month. You shall continue to pay the required fee even though your child is absent.
- Late fees payment will be subjected to penalty at 5% per month on the outstanding amount. This penalty sum collected will be donated to a charitable organization.
- All fees paid are not refundable and non-transferable.
- All fees may be paid either by CASH, credit card, crossed cheque made payable to Ekids Child Development Centre Sdn Bhd or direct bank-in to UOB A/c No. 37630001928 on or before the specified deadline. Please include an appropriate bank commission for outstation cheque.
- 30 days written notice is required for any termination or pay one (1) month’s fee in lieu of notice.
- Registration is NOT confirmed until Total Registration Fee is fully paid.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change according to Centre’s policy without prior notice.